The NutriSense app requires that you have iOS 13 installed. If you already have iOS 13 then you can skip this step. If you are using an older version of iOS then please follow these steps:
Before you update:
Make a backup of your device using iCloud or iTunes.
Update your device wirelessly:
If you see that an update is available, tap Install Now. If there is no message to update, then you should follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
3. Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue. (iOS will reinstall apps that it removed after the download)
4. To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
5. If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
Congratulations you are done updating your phone.