With our NutriSense meal tracker, all fields are optional, so you can track as much, or as little, as you want. We do highly recommending logging at least something each time you consume a meal, so you can better track what is influencing your glucose levels. Additionally, when you log a meal, you will receive meal-related glucose analytics.
If you forgot to log a meal, you can always log it later by adjusting the time in the meal form.
To track a meal:
- Tap the green Plus button on the main dashboard and tap Meal
- Fill in any meal details that you would like to track (all fields are optional).
- If you would like to include a picture of your food, then our app will generate suggested ingredients based on your photo.
- If you just want to track your meal to monitor its impact on glucose values, you can add a simple description such as "eggs and bacon" or "salad with rice".
- If you want to track nutrition information along with your meals, search for ingredients.
- Tap Save when you are finished.
🍱 Custom Ingredients
Custom ingredients feature allows you to add a new ingredient or tweak an existing ingredient from our database if the food you are looking for is missing or incorrect.
To add a custom ingredient:
- Tap the Drawer in the top left corner
- Tap Ingredients
- Tap the Plus button in the top right corner
- Fill in the name and serving size
- Fill in the remaining macronutrient data or tap the search icon in the top right corner to find the macro details of an existing item in our database (if you want to make tweaks)
- Scroll down and tap Save
Saving and Using Favorites
Many of us eat the same things on a daily or weekly basis. There is an easier way to log your favorite meals and activities!
To mark a meal or activity as a favorite and re-use it:
- Tap the Heart icon in the top right corner of any meal or activity card
- When logging a meal, tap into the Search Favorites text box
- Select a meal from your favorites
- Make any adjustments
- Tap Save