We are constantly working on making the NutriSense app more functional and easier to use. This week's update should allow you to gauge how you are doing on a day-by-day and week-by-week basis!
Updating is very simple. There is no need to re-install the app. Just follow these steps:
- Open the app and wait 10 seconds (make sure you have an internet connection)
- Force close the app by swiping it away in the App Picker
- Open the app again
You should now see the updated interface!
Simpler Date Range Navigation
By using the forward and back arrows, you are now able to easily change the date range without having to open the calendar modal.
- Pressing the arrows will move the date range forward or back by one day, this works for both single-day and multi-day ranges!
By tapping the stats button in the top right corner of the graph, you are now able to switch into the statistics view.
- This view displays important glucose statistics such as the Average, Standard Deviation, Min, Max, In Range %, and number of Spikes above the healthy threshold for the date range selected.
- You can get your weekly stats by selecting a full week in the calendar picker!
- To switch back to the graph view, press the small graph button in the top right corner of the statistics grid.
A video demo of the new features: