This week's update brings Scan Reminders and a simpler Password Reset flow.
Please update the app through TestFlight.
- Open TestFlight
- Tap Update
You will receive an email from AppCenter notifying you of the update. If you do not see the email, you can follow this link.
- Tap the Install button in the email or the above link
- Tap Download
If you log out and forget your password, you no longer have to message us! Hooray!
- Tap the Forgot your password? link on the Sign In screen
- Enter your email and tap Submit
- Wait for the NutriSense Password Reset email, tap the link inside (this will open the app)
- Type a new password / confirmation and tap Submit
- Log in with your new credentials!
Isn't it annoying when you forget to scan your sensor in the mornings or evenings before bed? This feature might help. You can now set a push notification reminder to let you know that you haven't scanned for an extended period of time. You will only receive the notification if you have an active sensor and if you have not scanned in the last X hours.
Reminders are turned on by default at an 8 hour interval, if you don't need them or feel like you need more frequent reminders, you can always adjust the settings by going to Settings -> Health Settings.
We're always listening to your feedback so please don't be shy. Let us know what you would like to see in the app and we'll do our best to make it happen.