This week's release is all about customization. You can now customize which items show up on your dashboard, along with the meals, activities, and measurement screens. On Android, GoogleFit support is finally here so you can automatically sync your activities to the NutriSense app. Along with GoogleFit support, we have made some improvements to the Apple Health integration, and you can now use Apple Health as your primary glucose data source (for use with another CGM or the Keto Mojo, etc). Last but not least, you can update your shipping and payment info in-app.
You can find us in the Apple App Store by searching for nutrisense. All future updates, including this one, will appear in TestFlight a few days before appearing in the App Store.
If you prefer to get early updates, you can keep using TestFlight download link https://bit.ly/nutrisense-ios
- Open TestFlight
- Tap Update
You can find us in the Google Play Store by searching for nutrisense. All future updates, including this one, will appear in AppCenter a few days before appearing in the Play Store.
If you prefer to get early updates, you can keep using the AppCenter download link https://bit.ly/nutrisense-android
- Tap the blue Install button
- Once the download completes, install the downloaded APK file
Many of you have asked us to add measurements to the main glucose graph. We took it one step further. You can now customize which events you see on the glucose graph! Just tap the filter button in the top right corner of the dashboard, and choose from meals, notes, activities, measurements in the Filter dropdown or leave it empty to see everything. This same filter functionality has been added to the Meals, Activities, and Measurements screens also, allowing you to customize what you see there.
To select a Dashboard Filter
- Tap on the filter icon in the top right hand corner of the dashboard
- Open the filter dropdown and select the items you would like to see on the dashboard and glucose graph
- Tap Save
To select a Meal / Activity / Measurement Filters
- Tap on the filter icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Open the filter dropdown and select the types of meals / activities / measurements that you would like to see in the list
- Tap Save
💪 Google Fit (Android Only)
If you are a Google Fit user (similar to Apple Health) you can now have your steps, workouts, and other activities sync automatically to the NutriSense app every time you open the app. This will be enabled by default, but can be controlled in the User Settings.
🩸Glucose Source (iPhone only)
Sometimes you want to use the NutriSense app with another piece of hardware. This can be a Keto Mojo, or maybe another brand of CGM such as a Dexcom G6. We have made it possible to have the data from these devices drive the graphs and statistics in the NutriSense app. This will work with any device that syncs its glucose data to Apple Health. Switching to Apple Health as the glucose data source is simple.
- Open User Settings
- Under the dropdown called Glucose Source, select the source of glucose data. (This can be Nutrisense, Apple Health, or Combined to see the data from all sources)
- Once you have made the change, you may need to pull-to-refresh on the various dashboards if they don't reflect the changes automatically
📦 Shipping Address and Credit Card
We hate not shipping your sensors on time! To make it easier to keep your address and payment info up to date, we've added them to the app. If you go to Account Settings, you will see the Shipping Address and Payment Method that we have on file for you. If you do not see either of these, do not worry, it just means that you used a different email at checkout (we can update this manually, just let us know through the chat).
To update your address or credit card, simply tap on the line item and enter the new information in the popup modal.
🤓 Other Improvements
In addition to the features above, we've added a few small things
- Time range tab selections are now preserved across app restarts
- Haptic feedback was added to date and graph actions (similar to the feedback you feel when typing)
- HealthKit and Google Fit now sync every time the app is opened
🐛 Bug Fixes
In addition to the new features, we've also fixed a few bugs
- Disappearing graph issue
- Android scanning issues with certain sensors
- Improved iOS scanning success rate (no more red scan errors )
- Automatic Dark Mode now works on Android
- Duplicate app icon is gone on Android
- Known crashes have been fixed
We're always listening to your feedback, so please don't be shy. Let us know what you would like to see in the app and we'll do our best to make it happen.